1 – Choose a class
Choose the class that is appropriate for your dog’s age and the skills you want your dog to learn. All beginner classes (Puppy Kindergarten, Puppy Elementary and Foundation Manners) use a flexible open registration format, allowing you to start whenever we have an opening. Sign Up for the class you want to see the first available start date for classes using this format. Other classes are offered using a standard 5 or 6 weeks format.
2 – Complete any class requirements
Make sure you complete any class requirements prior to your new class start date. You can sign up for everything at the same time.
- Some classes require you to complete an orientation seminar prior to starting with your dog. The Just For You Behavior and Training 101 seminar is required for any of our beginner classes: Puppy Kindergarten, Puppy Elementary and Foundation Manners.
For your dog
- We have vaccination requirements for your dog.
- Some dogs need an extra assessment prior to participating in our specialized or advanced level classes. Be sure to read the class requirements for any class you wish to take.
3 – Pre-pay for class
All classes must be pre-paid in order to hold a spot in class.
- Pay online at the time you sign up for a class, seminar or service
- Pay online anytime you log in to your account
- Pre-pay by mailing a check payable to “Greater St. Louis Training Club” or “GSLTC” to 615 Bambury Way, St. Louis, MO 63122.