The following required and recommended vaccinations must be given by a veterinarian.
- Distemper, Adenovirus, Parvovirus (aka “DHPP) – required for dogs 8 weeks and older; the 1st vaccination in series must given at least 10 days prior to class for puppies under 16 weeks
- Rabies – required for dogs 16 weeks and older
- Bordatella (aka “kennel cough”) is recommended but not required
Proof of vaccinations must be provided 48 hours (2 business days) prior to starting your dog in class. You can provide proof of your vaccinations in one of these 2 ways shown below. If we do not receive confirmation of your dog’s vaccinations prior to your start date, you will not be able to begin class.
- Email a scanned or photo copy of your records to firstname.lastname@example.org (preferred method)
- Call or email our office with your dog’s veterinarian information so we can confirm the information directly with your veterinarian.
*Ensure your name and your dog’s name are clearly identified on the records
If you don’t follow a traditional vaccination schedule, please provide a letter from your veterinarian indicating the reason for the non-traditional vaccination schedule.