Adult Dogs and Puppies
The following required. Vaccinations must be administered by a veterinarian and remain current throughout class.
- Bordetella (aka “kennel cough”) – required for dogs 8 weeks and older. Must be given at least 10 days before start of class.
- Distemper, Adenovirus, Parvovirus (aka “DHPP”) – required for dogs 8 weeks and older. The 1st vaccination in series must given at least 10 days prior to class for puppies under 16 weeks. Puppies must remain current at 3 week intervals.
- Rabies – required for dogs 16 weeks and older.
Proof of vaccinations must be provided 48 hours (2 business days) prior to starting your dog in class. You can provide proof of your vaccinations in one of these 2 ways:
- Email a photo (jpg) or file copy of your records to firstname.lastname@example.org (preferred method).
Ensure your name and your dog’s name are clearly identified on the records.
- Call, text, or email our office with your dog’s veterinarian information so we can confirm the information directly with your veterinarian. Ph 314-832-3647
If we do not receive confirmation of your dog’s vaccinations prior to your start date, you will not be able to begin class.
If you don’t follow a traditional vaccination schedule, please provide a letter from your veterinarian indicating the reason for the non-traditional vaccination schedule (previous reaction, titers, etc.).
Vaccination Requirements for Humans
- Covid-19 vaccination and booster (when eligible) for each handler. Masks are recommended but optional.
- Confirm your vaccination and booster by sending a picture of your vaccination card to email@example.com within 48 hours (2 business days) prior to attending class