The following required. Vaccinations must be administered by a veterinarian.
- Bordetella (aka “kennel cough”) – required for dogs 8 weeks and older
- Distemper, Adenovirus, Parvovirus (aka “DHPP”) – required for dogs 8 weeks and older. The 1st vaccination in series must given at least 10 days prior to class for puppies under 16 weeks
- Rabies – required for dogs 16 weeks and older
Proof of vaccinations must be provided 48 hours (2 business days) prior to starting your dog in class. You can provide proof of your vaccinations in one of these 2 ways:
- Email a photo (jpg) or file copy of your records to firstname.lastname@example.org (preferred method).
Ensure your name and your dog’s name are clearly identified on the records.
- Call or email our office with your dog’s veterinarian information so we can confirm the information directly with your veterinarian.
If we do not receive confirmation of your dog’s vaccinations prior to your start date, you will not be able to begin class.
If you don’t follow a traditional vaccination schedule, please provide a letter from your veterinarian indicating the reason for the non-traditional vaccination schedule.